Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Cream Puffs

Hello,
As, I wrote here before. I love to bake, but I'm not good at it as much as I would love to be. However, making cream puffs might be the best baking dessert I can manage within my baking skills.

I love cream puffs, and the great thing is my husband likes to eat those cream puffs I make. I usually put a custard cream inside, but last time I mixed with red bean paste (あんこ/餡子) and custard cream together and put in the puffs.




WOW, It worked great!
I mixed 1:1 ratio, and the consistency was almost the same, so it was easy to blend together, too.


Sophisticated French dessert turned into a Japanese dessert; "WA-SWEETS".


In Japan, all types of dessert are called SWEETS(スイーツ), nowadays. I never get to use this saying, though...)


Profiterole a la Japon!

No comments:

Post a Comment