Tuesday, December 8, 2009

MISO Project - Failure or what?

Hello,
Lately I have been trying to create a few new MISO dishes, but sometimes things don't turn out the way you want them to...

The other day, I made a turkey meatloaf, and I thought that it might be a good chance to create a new sauce with MISO paste.
I know there's some juice from the meat that I can use, so I started to think what else I can add to these mixture to make a delicious sauce.
...And, the ingredient I decided was...
Worcestershire sauce.

The consistency was pretty good, the color wasn't exactly what I was looking for, and the taste didn't quit go along with the turkey the way I thought :'-(
Maybe I should add some soy sauce or some kind of fruits (that's what I thought later.)

Oh well, s--t happens...I will keep trying to find a better flavor which matches with turkey.

However, my husband kind of liked the sauce, but still he agreed that the color didn't match with the meatloaf. He said that the sauce blended with the flavor of the turkey. Hmm, interesting.
Here's the picture of the meatloaf. Does anyone have a idea?

No comments:

Post a Comment